Updated Bank Details


Please note that the Buddhist Society of Western Australia (BSWA) has recently updated its bank details.


The new bank details are now available on our donation page:



If you are an Australian Tax Resident, you may choose to donate to the various Building Funds to get a tax receipt, or a donation to Expense account where no Tax receipt will be issued.

If you are a non-Australian Tax Resident, you are encouraged to donate to the expense account.


For donors wishing to make larger contributions, we recommend contacting us directly.

We can provide alternative bank details that may be more cost-effective in terms of transfer fees.

Kindly email accounts@bswa.org.


Thank you for your continued support and generosity.


With Metta,

The Buddhist Society of Western Australia

share this with a friend