Recently we put together a “todo list” for the Stables conversion project and posted it on the fridge at Homestead Vihara. Since not everyone sees our fridge on a regular basis we thought it might be helpful to put it up online. Below is the list as of today. We’ll keep an updated list on our volunteers page
If you think you might be able to help out with one of these jobs, please get in contact with us: Phone 0444 556 032 or email email@example.com
- Carpenter to build the frame for our stud walls and ceilings.
- Extend the roof structure over the patio area and around the building.
- Concrete slab around the building.
- Drainage from the roof to the natural watercourse to the dam.
- Install solar panels.
- Plumbing for bathrooms, kitchen & hot water system.
- Electrical wiring.
- Install the insulation batts, mass loaded vinyl and gyprock for the walls and ceiling.
- Gyprock flushing and hard to reach parts.
- Install the doors & windows.
- Disabled bathroom to be fitted out to Australian standards.
- Tile and fit out the toilets and bathrooms.
- Finish carpentry (skirting boards, etc)
- Install AC.
- Flooring & carpeting.
- Kitchen cabinets, benches, stoves, range hood.
- Submit “Notice of Completion” form.
- Move in!