At this point in time Kusala hermitage has 4 rooms in the renovated stables. These are available to both monks and male guests keeping the 8 precepts. If you’re a male layperson and you’re interested in staying, you can contact us on 0444 556 032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be available to offer breakfast each morning at 7am. No cooking is required.
- Clean up kitchen after meal. No cooking required.
- Occasional driving duties including shopping trips and appointments for monks.
- Work periods – typically 3 afternoons per week.
Guests must keep the 8 precepts while at Kusala and may wish to bring the following:
- Work clothes including boots and gloves.
- A pillow.