Please be advised that all children in Year 3 and up, must wear masks in any indoor public setting from Thursday, 3 March 2022.
This means that any activities at any BSWA sites that children attend, such as:
- Sunday Children’s Dhamma School
- Friday Night Dhamma Talk and Meditation
- Saturday and Sunday Dana at Dhammaloka
- Daily Dana at the Monasteries
- Visiting Dhammaloka Reception
Will required that children in Year 3 and above be wearing a mask whilst indoors at all times, and also outdoors if physical distancing is not possible.
Thank you for your kind assistance in keeping everyone safe.