Kusala Hermitage is a forested block in Roleystone, just off Brookton Hwy. Ajahn Santutthi and Ajahn Jhanarato, along with Anagarika Rob, are now residents of the newly converted stables. Located only a short distance from suburban Perth whilst offering quiet and seclusion, it is a convenient new location for the BSWA sangha. The daily shared meal is at 11am.
Kusala Hermitage is located at 48 Stocker Road in Roleystone, in the Perth hills. It comprises 26 acres of forest adjacent to Wungong Regional Park and the Canning River.
The Kusala Ajahns hold a Dana ceremony and blessing every day at 11.00am. You are welcome to bring Dana and stay for lunch, details below…
• Please place food on the table by 11.00am
• Pindapat (offering to monks) around the patio area
• Monks collect their lunch and give a blessing
• Lay guests collect their lunch and enjoy outside
• Washing up and departure around 12.30pm-1.00pm