Text Gone Missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Gone Missing

Hiya, I am eager to 'reply all' in response to the thread I posted 2 months ago as I have been away, but unsuccessful, because reply message I have just typed out suddenly disappeared. It happened when:

1) in the middle of composing the message (seems after the 'Backspace' was pressed?? or some other buttons)

2) after pressing the 'preview post' or submit button.

3) or usually after pressing the preview or submit buttons, log in page appeared, so I log in again, then the text vanished. Restore Auto-saved content, but no trace of it, or just some of it left.

I have been trying to send my message for the last few days. The content is about a full page of A4. I thought may be I spent too long, so each time I re-type the content again, it been reduced less and less. Still, it vanished again the forth time last night.

Is there a time limit spent in the message produced box? Have I done something wrong? Please help!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

With best wishes,
    Monnee

Hi Monee

Yes. There is a time limit for replies. I find it more productive to compose lenghtier messages in a word processing app, then copy and paste it into the forum. This has saved me from continual experiences like those you've described. On the good side, I looked at it as an opportunity to let go of my wasted work and the need to share my views. Good luck in the future.

Comment

Hi Jerrod,

I agree with your comment: 'On the good side, I looked at it as an opportunity to let go of my wasted work and the need to share my views.' Thank you.

With gratitude,
      Monnee

Comment

Working...
      X