Trouble with connection for sutta study class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with connection for sutta study class

Hi- I'm having trouble with the connection for the sutta study class. I get 2-4 seconds of feed, and then it cuts out for 5-15 seconds. I am giving up and hope to access it later today.
    i'm not aware of any change in my download speed from 2 weeks ago, when the sutta study class was downloading just fine. but something is clearly different, as it keeps cutting in and out.

Would it be possible to provide an audio-only version, to enable access when, in cases like this, the video version is apparently too much for the receiving computer? I would like very much to access the class while it is being taught.

with thanks,

Claralynn

It seems the LiveStreaming was having a problem on Friday, March 21, as well. The overall Streaming of the meditation class on Saturday was fine with some tiny bit of hiccoughing.

Thank you for looking after this most beneficial website.

Much metta,

Dheerayupa

Comment

Originally posted by Claralynn Nunamaker View Post
      Hi- I'm having trouble with the connection for the sutta study class. I get 2-4 seconds of feed, and then it cuts out for 5-15 seconds. I am giving up and hope to access it later today.
      i'm not aware of any change in my download speed from 2 weeks ago, when the sutta study class was downloading just fine. but something is clearly different, as it keeps cutting in and out.

Would it be possible to provide an audio-only version, to enable access when, in cases like this, the video version is apparently too much for the receiving computer? I would like very much to access the class while it is being taught.

with thanks,

Claralynn
      Aloha Claralynn,

Please check the link below for audio recordings (bottom right hand side). You can also find retreat sessions on the link.

http://www.dhammaloka.org.au/downloads.html

Hope this helps.

Anjali ca metta,
      russ

Comment

Working...
      X