X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent forum downtime

Hi all,

I apologise for the extended downtime of this forum; unfortunately, it was unavoidable as there were some back-end issues that needed urgent attention. They have since been cleared, and in addition, the forum should run a lot more smoothly (thank you to those people who emailed me with the specific error messages they received).

There have been numerous little new improvements which you may notice, but the major new feature which I'm hoping to roll out in the coming weeks is the ability to use the forum properly on your smartphone.

Thanks again for your patience.

PJ Gunasekera
    BSWA Webmaster

Thanks for all your hard work PJ. I am certain that I can speak for everyone in saying we appreciate you and your work.

Comment

Thanks PJ, U da best

What do you think of adding a live chatting-module, for members ?

I send you some radiant bits and bytes

Comment

Dear PJ Gunasekera,

Thank you so much!!!

With much metta,
        Rudite

Comment

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your kind words! There are still some bugs and glitches that I'm trying to iron out; your patience is much appreciated.

For people who have the Forum Runner app (http://www.forumrunner.net/) on their Smartphone, the Dhammaloka Community is available. I use the term very loosely as there is still a lot to be done.

Kris, I will seriously consider your suggestion for a live chat module. There are a lot of things to sort out, and I need to work out first of all if we have the resources to do something like this.

Peace and metta, PJ : )

Comment

Dear PJ,

Thank you so much for all this wonderful IT stuff you've done!

With mega metta

Comment

Dear PJ,

Just want to inform you that some FB friends cannot buy Ajahn's latest book from this link: http://www.dhammaloka.org.au/home/it...ss-online.html

however, the link http://www.dhammaloka.org.au/books.html is working fine.

Thank you.

Dheerayupa

Comment

Hi all,

As you would most likely be aware, our Dhammaloka and the Community websites have been down for a few days after being hacked. As part of the process to restore the sites, I'll have to shut down the forum for maintenance for another day or two.

I do apologise for the inconvenience, and please be rest assured that as part of the hacking attempt, no personal or financial details were compromised.

Thank you everyone for your patience

Peace and metta, PJ

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information