X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year to you too Ronald

May the New Year be filled with happiness and compassion.

Comment

Sorry I have been gone for awhile since the rains retreat. That is always a testing time for my dedication to my practice. I did take two months off from my mediation and listening to dharma talks. I have to say I really missed it. For some reason it just took me awhile to re-boot. On a positive note I did finally go to a meditation group on New Year's Eve and actually sat with other people for the first time. It was an interesting experience.

I was just wondering what's new for everyone? Did I see right that this page is getting an upgrade or a new home?

Comment

How dare you leave for so long, then come back at your leisure. Ha! Just having fun with you. Welcome back.
        I quit as admin., but am already back. There is a new site in the works. No idea as to when it will roll out. I'm pretty content with this one. Glad you found a group. I hope it's a help for you. Be well.

Comment

I'm glad to see you came back Jerrod! I was wondering about you since the last time we spoke before the rains retreat. I like the current community webpage as well but I am excited to see what comes out next. Do you follow the Facebook group as well?

Comment

Working...
          X