Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for Forgiveness

Dear Venerable Sirs,

This is not a question, but more of an asking for forgiveness. I would like to ask for forgiveness for whatever wrong actions that I have committed by body, speech or mind towards Sangha belonging to this Community, especially Ven. Ajahn Brahm and Ven. Ajahn Brahmali. May my acknowledgement of this be accepted, that there may be restraint regarding the Sangha.

With Metta,
    Abhishek

Dear Abhishek,

I am not aware that you have done anything that needs forgiving, but of course I grant forgiveness. And I think I can safely do the same on behalf of Ajahn Brahm. At AN2:21 you find the following interesting sutta: "Bhikkhus, there are these two kinds of fools. What two? One who does not see his transgression as a transgression, and one who does not, in accordance with the Dhamma, accept the transgression of one who is confessing."

If I have done anything unskillful, please forgive me in return.

With metta.

Comment

Dear Ajahn Brahmali,

Thank You for your answer. I guess my definition of wrong actions might be incorrect.

Even I don't remember you doing anything unskillful towards me, either way even I grant forgiveness.

With Metta,
      Abhishek

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information