Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prioritizing My Donations

Hello Dear Venerable,

I would like to donate whatever I can to projects, so I would like to know which projects you know of that are in most need of donations so I can prioritize where I donate my money. For example, the Anukampa Bhikkhuni project has come to my attention and I am keen to support bhikkhuni projects such as this one. Would you know what stage the Anukampa Bhikkhuni project is at, e.g. have they registered as a non-profit charitable organization in the UK, purchased any land, etc? I have browsed their website but didn't find this information there so I have recently signed up for their newsletters to stay informed.

Also, I see that the BSWA is in need of patrons (via Patreon) to help continue producing and making available online videos for free such as weekly Dhamma talks, Sutta study classes, etc. I also find this initiative a good one to support.

Thus, do you think I should give priority to supporting the Anukampa Bhikkhuni Project and becoming a BSWA patron? Also, please let me know of other similar projects such as these that are currently in need of support.

Thank you for your time.

With metta.

Or how about also donating to Dhammasara Nun's Monastery since they have a New Kuti Project going now? Please let me know. I'm waiting for your suggestions and then I'll donate ASAP. Thanks

Comment

Dear Haca Ce,

Yes, they are all good projects, and unfortunately I don't have any special information about any of them that could help you make a decision! Anukampa is possibly the most in need, but I really don't know that for sure.

So donate to the project that inspires you the most!

With metta,
      Ven. Upekkha

Comment

Thank you very much Venerable Upekkha.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information