Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ajahn Brahm's calendar - when will Ajahn Brahm be in Europe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajahn Brahm's calendar - when will Ajahn Brahm be in Europe?

Hello,

I have registered for a Ajahn Brahm Retreat in London end of this October. As it now turns out, taking part in it will be very complicated. The weekend retreat is non-residential, London is expensive, the flights are expensive, so all in all arrival and accommodation would be only possible at a huge expenditure of money and time.

Ajahn Brahm's calendar is currently unaccessible, as it seems:
    http://www.dhammaloka.org.au/home/it...-calendar.html

So I am looking for another opportunity to meet Ajahn Brahm in Europe, possibly even in Germany. I have never seen Ajahn Brahm in person before. He brought me to Buddhism. So seeing him in person would be of some significance for me.

Does anyone here have any informations as to whether such an opportunity will be likely to turn out in the future?

(Yeah, I know, future is uncertain. But so would be my arrival in London this October)

Kind regards,
    Michael

Greetings Michael,

You could try emailing Dhammaloka directly, via the contacts page. It does sometimes take a while to get a response, especially at the moment as it is the rains retreat. This finishes on 16 October.

With Metta

M

Comment

Ajahn Bramali is doing 9-day sutta retreat and some talks in Germany in June and he is as dear to me as Ajahn Brahm. Buddhist conference In Toronto is close to me and I was excited to meet Ajahn Brahm in person, but I will miss him this time because retreat in Hamburg is at the same time. I was hoping he would be doing some retreats in Toronto, but that is not happening.
      With metta
      Inga

Comment

Originally posted by Inga Tomas View Post
        Ajahn Bramali is doing 9-day sutta retreat and some talks in Germany in June and he is as dear to me as Ajahn Brahm. Buddhist conference In Toronto is close to me and I was excited to meet Ajahn Brahm in person, but I will miss him this time because retreat in Hamburg is at the same time. I was hoping he would be doing some retreats in Toronto, but that is not happening.
        With metta
        Inga
        Can you please provide some more information about Ajahn Bramali's european retreat? I would definitely go!

Comment

Here it is:
          https://www.samita.eu/en/happy-sutta-retreat/

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information