Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie on Ajahn Brahm by Korean TV

Dear all,

In April 2015, a Korean TV team came to Perth to film Ajahn Brahm and Bodhinyana to produce a documentary to promote the World Assembly of Meditation Masters to be held in Korea in July 2015.

You can enjoy the film though it is meant for Korean audience, as most of the film is in English with Korean subtitles.

BIG thanks to Stuart for helping with some technical stuff to make it accessible for us here.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/qFnj577qOfk

Very cool - Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Merci beaucoup Dheera & Stuart

Comment

Wow! Awesome, for the first time i saw inside view of Aj cave ,thanks for sharing!

Comment

/|\

Dear Dheera,

Just wanted to thank you again for this video. I really like this video and it inspires me to really go see the monks and nuns in Perth. With gratitude.

in mettā,
          russ

/|\

Comment

Dear Russ and everyone,

I'm attending Aj Brahm's retreat from June 4-9, and hope to be able to film Ajahn, but if I can't, at least I hope I will be able to post talks in the MP3 format.

If you can, go to stay at Bodhinyana, at least once in your lifetime. It's worth every penny.

With warmest metta,

Dheerayupa

Comment

/|\

Dear Dheera,

So happy for you and may you continue to have the opportunity to go there! Mudita! May you be peaceful and still during the retreat!

in mettā,
              russ

/|\

Comment

So wonderful. Thanks for uploading this. I'm now wearing a big goofy grin

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information