Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Know Of Ajahn Brahm Appearances Near You?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Know Of Ajahn Brahm Appearances Near You?

I just got back from seeing Ajahn Brahm out in California. I would not have known about his visit there if not for dumb luck in going to a Buddhist web board I mostly avoid on a particular day. When I posted the link for his schedule in California here, I got the impression many people did not know about his trip. Is there an RSS feed or other means of finding out about AB's travels? I Googled and found a site "Where Is Ajahn Brahm?" but it doesn't look like it is maintained.

Thanks

Steve

Dear Russ,

I agree with you. I hope BSWA will take extra efforts to update all Aj Brahm's scheduled travelling.

March 15 --- Singapore
    May 1 - 11 (tentative) --- Thailand
    June 6 - 14 --- Phuket (retreat organised by Singapore)

Comment

Thank you Dheerayupa,

As far as my name goes I prefer "Steve"

Thanks again for the information

Steve

Comment

I discovered that Ajahn Brahm has a public Google Calender. Gmail users will be able to import that calender into their own.

1. Log into your gmail account and bring up your Google Calender.

2. Go to Ajahn Brahm's public Google Calender here

3. In the lower right corner click on the "Add Calender" Button

You can use the "agenda" link in your calendar to get a list of his visits.

HTH

Happy Thursday

Steve

Comment

Aj Brahm in Thailand:

1. Feb 12-15: Meditation retreat at Riverside Hotel, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand
          2. Feb 16: One-day meditation retreat at the World Buddhist Organisation, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, Thailand

3. June 4-12: Meditation retreat at Sheraton Hua Hin, Thailand (organised by Bodhinyana Singapore)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Russell View Post
            I discovered that Ajahn Brahm has a public Google Calender. Gmail users will be able to import that calender into their own.

1. Log into your gmail account and bring up your Google Calender.

2. Go to Ajahn Brahm's public Google Calender here

3. In the lower right corner click on the "Add Calender" Button

You can use the "agenda" link in your calendar to get a list of his visits.

HTH

Happy Thursday

Steve
            According to this calendar Ajahn Brahm is free all year long. Don't get to see any events. But I also don't understand this 'agenda' link of yours. Not a google calendar-user, though I have gmail, prefer the old fashioned agenda hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Yves Rutten View Post
              According to this calendar Ajahn Brahm is free all year long. Don't get to see any events. But I also don't understand this 'agenda' link of yours. Not a google calendar-user, though I have gmail, prefer the old fashioned agenda hahaha
              Yves, sadly the calendar is no longer being maintained. The only "agenda" was to keep AB fans of informed so they wouldn't miss the opportunity to see AB in person should he ever go to their area.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information