Expressions of Interest – Administration Officer ( Permanent Part Time )
Calling for Expressions of Interest for the post of Administration Officer with the BSWA.
The key skills and attributes required for success in this position will include:
- Completion of a relevant degree; or completion of a diploma and Administrative experience preferably in the not-for-profit sector
- Advanced computer skills with strong proficiency in MS office Suite specifically MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding oral and written communication with a well-developed cross cultural sensitivity and diplomacy.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple and often competing tasks with attention to accuracy and detail within deadlines
- Have a good work ethic and be able to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to take initiative
- Possess a high level of customer service – internal and external customers
- Proven ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team
If you are interested and possess the necessary skills and attributes, please email the Secretary, Geoff Webb for the full Job Description on email@example.com
Application Closing date 06 December 2019; 5.00pm WA time.