Teacher – Sandra Henville
Topic – The Problem with Being Ernest: exploring some lessons around diligence in meditation practice.
7pm – Talk and Guided meditation
8pm – Tea & Biscuits
These ongoing guided meditation classes are held on the first Wednesday of each month and are suitable for both beginners and experienced meditators. They are presented by Senior Lay Teachers and offer an opportunity for visitors chat over tea and biscuits after the class.
The session will livestreamed with a live moderated chat and people should feel free to post their questions and join in the yarn. Instructions on how to join the chat will be included in the introduction.
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside any building and also outside, if social distancing is not possible (subject to change in line with most current government guidelines)
- Check if you have been to an exposure site and if you have, follow the corresponding health advice issued for that location
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet or scan QR code upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching