Teacher – Mahinda Wijeratne
Topic “Alcohol – A Harmful & Destructive Choice”
7pm – Talk and Guided meditation
8pm – Tea & Biscuits
These ongoing guided meditation classes are suitable for both beginners and experienced meditators and offer an opportunity to ask questions in person or via live chat.
They are presented by senior lay teachers and offer an opportunity for the community to come together and chat over tea and biscuits after the class.
The class will also be livestreamed on our YouTube channel.
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Check if you have been to an exposure site and if you have, follow the corresponding health advice issued for that location
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet or scan QR code upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching