Teacher – Ajahn Santutthi
This guided meditation session is for those who have some experience in meditation. This is live streamed via our YouTube channel.
If you are new to meditation, you are welcome to attend our beginners classes https://bswa.org/event/meditation-classes-beginners/
The Meditation classes for beginners can also be conducted online here.
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside any building and outside where social distancing is not possible
- Check if you have been to an exposure site and if you have, follow the corresponding health advice issued for that location
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet or scan QR code upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching