Please view the BSWA Covid Safety Policy
Teacher – Ajahn Hasapanna.
This guided meditation session is for those who have some experience in meditation. This is live streamed via our YouTube channel.
If you are new to meditation, you are welcome to attend our beginners classes https://bswa.org/event/meditation-classes-beginners/
The Meditation classes for beginners can also be conducted online here.
The WA Government has allowed Phase 3 reopening with restricted number of patrons (1 per 2sqm) in a single undivided space to a maximum of 100 people, with up to 300 people in total per venue over multiple spaces. Please view the following policy – Covid Safety Policy
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching