Teacher – Ajahn Brahm
This guided meditation session is for those who have some experience in meditation. This is live streamed via our YouTube channel.
If you are new to meditation, you are welcome to attend our beginners classes https://bswa.org/event/meditation-classes-beginners/
The Meditation classes for beginners can also be conducted online here.
CO-VID-19 Transitional restrictions are in effect from 12.01am Tuesday, 6 July 2021 until 12.01am Monday, 12 July 2021 for Perth and Peel, as we continue our safe and sensible pathway to pre-lockdown life. More information found here.
Please stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Wear a mask indoors at all times, and also outdoors if physical distancing is not possible
- Maintain 2 square metres distancing per person at all times
- Sign in with the attendance sheet upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching