Please follow the CoVid-19 government guidelines given below.
Teacher – Ajahn Brahm
This guided meditation session is for those who have some experience in meditation. This is live streamed via our YouTube channel.
If you are new to meditation, you are welcome to attend our beginners classes https://bswa.org/event/meditation-classes-beginners/
The Meditation classes for beginners can also be conducted online here.
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Wear a mask at all times
- Sign in with the SafeWA App or the attendance sheet upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Maintain 4 square metre distancing at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching