The next monthly Q&A Dhamma Discussion group led by Geetha Mendis will be on Monday 10 January 2022, 1.00pm at Dhammaloka in the Main Meditation Hall. Requests for discussion topics may be emailed to Lucky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may wish to stay on for the guided meditation session by Jacob at 2 pm in the Community Hall.
All are welcome to participate, no booking required.
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Check if you have been to an exposure site and if you have, follow the corresponding health advice issued for that location
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet or scan QR code upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching