Join us for our monthly Q&A Dhamma Discussion group led by Geetha Mendis on the first Monday of each month.
Q&A Dhamma Discussion
1:00pm on the first Monday of each month
Held in Dhammaloka’s Main Meditation Hall.
Requests for discussion topics may be emailed to Lucky at email@example.com.
You may wish to stay on for the guided meditation session by Jacob at 2 pm in the Community Hall.
All are welcome to participate, no booking required.
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside any building and outside where social distancing is not possible
- Check if you have been to an exposure site and if you have, follow the corresponding health advice issued for that location
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet or scan QR code upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching