Group Meditation in the Community Hall from 2 pm – 3 pm with Jacob – open to all meditation levels.
You are welcome to enjoy a cup of tea afterwards in the Reception area of Dhammaloka. The BSWA library is also open on Mondays for sales only.
All are welcome: members and non-members.
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside any building and also outside if social distancing is not possible
- Check if you have been to an exposure site and if you have, follow the corresponding health advice issued for that location
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet or scan QR code upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching