Every year, the monastic community (Monks and nuns) go on a three month retreat called the “Rains Retreat” from mid July to mid October. During this period, they do not visit our centres for teachings as it’s a time for deepening their own practice.
While the monks and nuns are away, we will have some interesting guest speakers coming in to give the Friday Night talk.
Meggy Zeggers: Love thyself and all Beings
Meggy Zegers is on a mission to assist other people to find peace within. To connect to self and find the wisdom to live life in a conscious way. She will share her journey from mental health issues, severe injury after an accident, and a big loss, to becoming healed and at ease with the unknown by loving herself and all beings. In bringing herself back to the present moment and trust, the unknown, in her eyes, has become a true gift.
You can book for this free event here.
We apologise for any inconvenience but due to technical issues this event is not able to be live-streamed.
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching