Teacher – Ajahn Brahm
Programme for the night:
7.00pm – 7.20pm – Buddhist Chanting (Not live streamed)
7.30pm – 8.00pm – Guided meditation (Live streamed via our YouTube channel)
8.00pm – 9.00pm – Talk (Live streamed via our YouTube channel)
All are welcome!
CO-VID-19 Transitional restrictions are in effect from 12.01am Tuesday, 6 July 2021 until 12.01am Monday, 12 July 2021 for Perth and Peel, as we continue our safe and sensible pathway to pre-lockdown life. More information found here.
Please stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Wear a mask indoors at all times, and also outdoors if physical distancing is not possible
- Maintain 2 square metres distancing per person at all times
- Sign in with the attendance sheet upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching