Every year, the monastic community (Monks and nuns) go on a three month retreat called the “Rains Retreat” from mid July to mid October. During this period, they do not visit our centres for teachings as it’s a time for deepening their own practice.
While the monks and nuns are away, we will have some interesting guest speakers coming in to give the Friday Night talk.
Rickie Russell: Journey Into Breathwork
Come explore a night of conscious breathwork with Rickie Russell. Conscious breathwork is a life changing modality which, coupled with mindfulness, can make way for breakthroughs from old patterns and allow us to see the strength and power we already possess.
Rickie’s session will begin from 7.30 where he will give an introduction to Breathwork and provide some guidance, as well as sharing his own journey and opening up to any questions people may have.
Rickie is a student of life whose gift is to understand the patterns in life and how they show up within our lives. He guides having used Breathwork in his own life to release stress, heal traumas, and find purpose.
You can book for this free event here.
We apologise for any inconvenience but due to technical issues this event is not able to be live-streamed.
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching