Teacher – Ajahn Brahm
Please follow the CoVid-19 government guidelines given below.
Programme for the night:
7.00pm – 7.20pm – Buddhist Chanting (Not live streamed)
7.30pm – 8.00pm – Guided meditation (Live streamed via our YouTube channel)
8.00pm – 9.00pm – Talk (Live streamed via our YouTube channel)
All are welcome!
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Wear a mask at all times
- Sign in with the SafeWA App or the attendance sheet upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Maintain 4 square metre distancing at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching