Due to a positive COVID result, our Bodhinyana Great Southern Hermitage in Albany is now closed to visitors until Friday 27 May.
The Albany and Denmark talks have also been cancelled.
You are welcome to offer your support with supermarket gift vouchers or to arrange a dana drop with Anagarkia Anura on 0406 313 270 in the meantime.
Free Meditation Talk by Venerable Mudu every Sunday, 4.00pm – 6.00pm
All are welcome! Come and give meditation a go! Please bring your meditation cushion and join Venerable Mudu — no experience or booking is necessary!
Venue – Denmark Community Resource Centre – MRCRC, 2 Strickland Street, Garden Room, Denmark, WA 6333
More information can be found here https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/meditation-class-with-venerable-mudu-tickets-140042995369.
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside any building and also outside, if social distancing is not possible (subject to change in line with most current government guidelines)
- Check if you have been to an exposure site and if you have, follow the corresponding health advice issued for that location
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet or scan QR code upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching