Free Meditation Talk by Venerable Mudu every Sunday, 4.00pm – 6.00pm
All are welcome! Come and give meditation a go! Please bring your meditation cushion and join Venerable Mudu — no experience or booking is necessary!
Venue – Denmark Community Resource Centre – MRCRC, 2 Strickland Street, Garden Room, Denmark, WA 6333
More information can be found here https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/meditation-class-with-venerable-mudu-tickets-140042995369.
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside any building and also outside, if social distancing is not possible (subject to change in line with most current government guidelines)
- Check if you have been to an exposure site and if you have, follow the corresponding health advice issued for that location
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet or scan QR code upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching