The BSWA is delighted to present another workshop in the series on Early Buddhism, led by Ajahn Brahmali.
The workshops will happen over 4 consecutive Saturdays from 19th February to 12th March 2022 from 8:30am to 2:30pm.
Guided meditation led by another monastic will take place at the usual 3:00pm.
The workshop will be live streamed on our YouTube channel.
Session 1: 8.30 – 10.30 am
Session 2: 12.30 – 2.30 pm
Registration (required for Dhammaloka attendees): CLICK HERE
(No registration required for those joining live-streaming)
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside any building and also outside, if social distancing is not possible (subject to change in line with most current government guidelines)
- Check if you have been to an exposure site and if you have, follow the corresponding health advice issued for that location
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet or scan QR code upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching