Saturday 1 January 2022 Dana has been CANCELLED.
We encourage you to visit one of the Monasteries instead or come on Sunday.
On Saturday, 1 January 2022 at 10:00am, Ajahn Brahm will be receiving Sangadana (requisites for the monastery) in the Main Meditation Hall.
One group at a time may offer Sanghadana in the main hall, pay respects to the Buddha and move out of the hall promptly to make way for the next group. Masks must be worn at all times inside the hall and also outside the hall if social distancing is not possible.
Please keep in mind that if traffic builds up, you may be asked to park your car and walk with your offering to the Main Hall.
We thank you for your consideration.
On Sunday 02 January 2022, Dana will take place as normal.
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside any building and outside where social distancing is not possible
- Check if you have been to an exposure site and if you have, follow the corresponding health advice issued for that location
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet or scan QR code upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching