**Children in Year 3 and above must wear a mask indoors and outdoors if social distancing is not possible**
There is currently availability for Sunday Dhamma school student placements for ages 3 to 17 years.
Term/Semester 1 cont.: Sunday, 1 May – Sunday, 26 June 2022.
Classes are held every Sunday during school terms, from 9:00am – 11:00am at Dhammaloka.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and enrolment.
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside any building and also outside, if social distancing is not possible (subject to change in line with most current government guidelines)
- Check if you have been to an exposure site and if you have, follow the corresponding health advice issued for that location
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet or scan QR code upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching