The ‘Be Quiet’ group are young mindfulness enthusiasts aged 18-35 who meet twice a month with a monk or nun to practice, have inspiring discussions inspired by Buddhist teachings to contentment, while being inclusive of everyone’s’ spiritual practices.
These mindfulness meet-ups include meditation sessions, spiritual talks, open discussion forums, retreats, music & movie nights, picnics, hikes and other special events. No bookings required.
When: 1st and 3rd Saturday of the Month.
Time: 5.00pm to 6.00pm
Where: Dhammaloka City Centre, 18 Nanson Way, Nollamara
Eventbrite Info: Be Quiet Eventbrite Link
Visitors need to observe the following procedures:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside any building and also outside, if social distancing is not possible (subject to change in line with most current government guidelines)
- Check if you have been to an exposure site and if you have, follow the corresponding health advice issued for that location
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet or scan QR code upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching