When giving Dana at Dhammasara, please follow these health and safety measures:
- Contact Tracing: Please scan the QR Code or fill out a paper form from the table outside
- Please wear mask indoors
- Please eat outdoors, not inside the kitchen
- We really appreciate the extra help for kitchen wash up after lunch. Please wear mask and maintain proper distancing indoors.
Thank you for keeping the monastery a safe place for all of us.
Visitors to all BSWA locations need to please observe the following procedures:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside any building and also outside, if social distancing is not possible
- Check if you have been to an exposure site and if you have, follow the corresponding health advice issued for that location
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet or scan QR code upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching