On Saturday and Sunday each weekend we have Dana from 10:30am in the Community Hall at Dhammaloka.
Due to COVID guidelines, please take note of the following:
- Pindabat will take place OUTSIDE in the patio area.
- Attendees must wear a mask at all times including during the outdoor pindabat.
- Attendees are to ensure physical distancing while on pindabat as well as in the hall.
- Attendees must adhere to the 2sqm per person rule.
- Maximum capacity in the Dana Hall is 83 people.
Visitors need to also observe the following procedures:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside any building and also outside, if social distancing is not possible
- Check if you have been to an exposure site and if you have, follow the corresponding health advice issued for that location
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have been in recent contact with a suspected case of COVID-19
- Sign in with the attendance sheet or scan QR code upon arrival for contact tracing in case of COVID incident
- Make use of the hand sanitiser stations and wash hands
- Sign the attendance sheet upon arrival
- Maintain 1.5 square metre distancing with 2 square metres per person at all times
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth; cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or physical touching