The BSWA is excited to announce the launch of the Care Group’s Buddhist Care Line on Tuesday, 26th May 2020 at 1:00 pm.
To start off, the Buddhist Care Line will be operating for these three shifts, each week:
• Tuesday afternoons from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
• Wednesday nights from 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
• Thursday nights from 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
The Buddhist Care Line is a listening service that offers a compassionate, confidential, judgement-free space for our members and supporters to be heard. The service operates out of the newly renovated rooms at 37 Milford Way, Nollamara.
We encourage you to call us if you wish to be heard about any issues in your life, on the dedicated phone number: +61 (08) 6270 4671.
Our listening practice is rooted in the Emperor’s Three Questions:
1. What is the most important time? Now.
2. Who are the most important people? Whoever you are with.
3. What is the most important thing to do? To care.