The BSWA Committee wishes to announce the A.G.M. date is Saturday 26th September 2020, at 5.00 pm (registration from 4.00pm) at the Dhammaloka Centre, Nollamara.
The revised AGM agenda will be advertised on the 4th September 2020.
All welcome. Full members & Honorary members only may vote.
Special Resolutions have been cancelled
We encourage you to attend and have your say.
Business without Notice will be taken as usual.
- This Annual General Meeting is considered to be a Postponement, due to Coronavirus Restrictions, of the Meeting originally called for the 28th March 2020.
- Any new Committee Nominations will be taken as of Friday 14th August 2020. This second round of Nominations will close Friday 28th August 2020. (please see the attached Nominations Form).
- Please note that all Committee Position Nominees are now subject to scrutiny as to their suitability as a Responsible Person in the B.S.W.A.
- All positions may be Nominated for. At present the only Vacant Position at 26th September 2020 with no Nomination yet, is Secretary’s Position.
- Reports will remain as at March of this year.
- The Special Resolutions have been withdrawn according to a decision of the B.S.W.A. Executive Committee
- Voting will only be conducted for any positions that have more than one Nomination.
Nominations close at 5.00 pm Friday 28th August 2020.
Please ensure to return the completed nomination form(s) to Geoff Webb, our Returning Officer, so that it is received by this deadline. Nomination Forms are available at reception or can be downloaded here: Nominations Form AGM 2020 – 26th September
Proxy voting will be conducted for this meeting. Please refer to the revised Proxy Voting Form which will be issued on 04 September 2020, along with the Agenda for the A.G.M.
If you have submitted a Proxy Form for the previously scheduled meeting, and wish to submit a Proxy Vote, please indicate your interest on a fresh form as provided with this notice (this is due to changes in the form related to withdrawal of the Special Resolutions and possible new Nominations for Committee Positions).